When you need care for a loved one, you'll want to be sure that you're working with a team that can meet any need. At Haven Hospice, our team is made of experts from a wide variety of disciplines, so you can find the exact type of caregivers you need.
From personal physicians to social workers, you can find someone on our team to help at every turn. Contact us today to learn about our specific team members at our facilities in Prescott, AZ, Safford, AZ, Scottsdale, AZ, Tuscon, AZ, De Motte, IN, Silver City, NM.
You'll appreciate the personalized approach to care at Haven Hospice. Our caregiving team consists of experts from a variety of disciplines, including...
- Personal physicians - these experts oversee individualized patient care and medication management.
- Social workers - these experts provide non-clinical support such as placement and paperwork for power of attorney.
- Aides - these experts provide assistance with personal care such as hygiene and daily living activities.
- Volunteers - these individuals offer companionship and support by making patient cards and gifts.
- Nurses - these experts provide direct patient care and medication management.
- Chaplains - these experts provide spiritual counseling and support.
You can find not only the right care plan for your loved one, but also the right caregivers. Call 888-752-8055 now to discuss a loved one's specialized care plan.